Hong Kong Hiking Web:
行山路線 Hiking Trails:
大嶼山 Lantau Island:
鳳凰山 鳳凰徑, Lantau Peak, Lantau Trail:
| By 資深行山人 on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 5:47 pm: Edit
| By Maggie on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 4:20 pm: Edit
Do you have planned hiking schedule to go 鳳凰山看日出, can I join with you ?
| By L.T.T. on Monday, July 03, 2000 - 7:57 pm: Edit
| By 山友 on Tuesday, July 04, 2000 - 11:45 am: Edit
| By L.T.T. on Tuesday, July 04, 2000 - 6:39 pm: Edit
| By Siu 忠 on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 11:10 am: Edit
| By Alfred on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 11:14 am: Edit
Sori that I can't type Chinese. I plan to go Watch sun rise on Sept 13th, 2000 Mid autumn festival(watch the moon as well). Can anyone suggest a route? Where should I take off from my car? Thanks,
| By L.T.T. on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 1:57 pm: Edit
I wonder whether watching sun-rise is suitable at 大坳門 or 港島龍脊 too? But I have not been there for this activity. Anyone has idea?
| By Siu 忠 on Wednesday, July 05, 2000 - 4:28 pm: Edit
| By Raman on Tuesday, August 03, 1999 - 12:43 am: Edit
| By TrailFinder on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 12:22 pm: Edit
| By zip on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 12:51 am: Edit
| By eddie on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 1:59 pm: Edit
2. Route No. 2 at Mui Wo and no. 23 at Tung Chung of New Lantau Bus but those bus will not has services after 7:00pm
3. Just follow the sign of Lantau trail go uphill after you have passed thru a large gated
4. Depends on your hiking speed, around 2 to 3 hours for normal hiker. But you should not arrived the top too early, as it may be very cold and windy.
5. Also depends on your hiking skill. It is advisable to bring a more powerful torch with you.
6. Very simple, you will see a large crowd of people when you reach the top!
7. Another downhill road (much much longer) will lead you to Pak Kung Au and you can catch the bus back to Tung Chung at there.
| By louis on Wednesday, September 26, 2001 - 7:31 pm: Edit
we want to go 鳳凰山山頂 to see the sunrise. if we want to set up a camp before we climb up the mountain, where should we set up the camp and when should we start?
(suppose we arrive 東涌 first and then go to
what is 天梯? Is it very danger? where is it?
| By 超 on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 9:30 pm: Edit
| By 森林 on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:35 pm: Edit
東涌 -> 石門甲 -> 地塘仔-> 東山法門 -> 昂平 -> 鳳凰山 (約3-4小時)
帶電筒, 飲料, 食物, 禦寒衣物(山上低幾度及大風), 地圖, 指南針等.
| By 超 on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 6:41 pm: Edit
| By 阿茂 on Monday, July 28, 2003 - 10:19 am: Edit
| By WO on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 10:41 pm: Edit
| By kenny l on Monday, December 08, 2003 - 6:33 am: Edit
| By 星星 on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 12:31 pm: Edit
| By Ron on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 - 2:13 pm: Edit
Should be New Lantau Bus (新大嶼山巴士), not 新巴(New World First Bus)!
Taxi need over $150 from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping
| By Madman on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 4:29 am: Edit
See the sun can blind you!
| By dl on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 9:39 pm: Edit
| By 冬蟲 on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 1:02 am: Edit
| By YY on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 8:39 pm: Edit
| By WO on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 10:28 pm: Edit
我in 鳳凰山山頂 sleeping .早起身,睇日出.
| By wo on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 10:50 pm: Edit