Calf pain

Hong Kong Hiking Web: 戶外大夫專欄 Outdoor Doctor Forum: Calf pain
   By L on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 5:02 pm:  Edit

Don't know why my left calf [deep inside, as if it's the tendon] aches whenever I try to stretch it.

It seemed like cramping after a hiking 2 weeks ago. But that's not a tough one to me. Most of the time, I just stood there listening to the tutor and took pictures.

By L on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 4:46 pm:  Edit

I'd enquired a PT about my calf, he said there's slight internal bleeding. But I didn't know when I torn the vessels.

Before I saw the PT, I had applied 木醋貼on the heel of that leg. It improved miraculously fast. That foot ached when I tried to flex it, but within one hour of applying the sticker, I could bend that foot much easier.

By Outdoor Doctor (Doctor) on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 5:20 pm:  Edit

What are the chemical composition inside "木醋貼" you used? You may find this information on either the label of the bottle/box or the insert attached.

By L on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 6:44 pm:  Edit

The box mentioned something about bamboo juice/liquid. Other brands used tree juice. The former works better.

A pal of mine said it worked for her skin allergy too.

They are sold at both cosmetic chain stores and convenient chain stores, eg. Wxxx and Mxxxxx

Add a Message

You can use any username with password "hiking" to post. Registered users and moderators can also post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Profile Close Page Delete Page Move Page Log Out   Administration