Knee pain again

Hong Kong Hiking Web: 戶外大夫專欄 Outdoor Doctor Forum: Knee pain again
   By jacinle ( on Sunday, March 13, 2005 - 11:11 am:  Edit

1) no injuiry
2) treated for 20 session by physiologists with ultrasound and electric therapy
3) pain when sitting, walking

should I go back to physiologist again?

   By Outdoor Doctor (Doctor) ( on Sunday, March 13, 2005 - 7:53 pm:  Edit

You should see an orthopedic doctor (specializing in bone and joint) to find out the cause of knee pain. X ray or other imaging may be necessary. If the cause is due to some structural abnormality, surgery may help. Physiotherapy should be continued if the problem is due to some soft tissue damage.

Add a Message

You can use any username with password "hiking" to post. Registered users and moderators can also post messages here.

Topics Profile Close Page Delete Page Move Page Log Out   Administration