Ankle Sprain

Hong Kong Hiking Web: 戶外大夫專欄 Outdoor Doctor Forum: Ankle Sprain
   By joy on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 11:55 pm:  Edit

Thank you Doctor and Sun Dance for the info.

   By Outdoor Doctor (Doctor) on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 9:18 pm:  Edit

You should take an X ray and see a physiotherapist. You might have a tear of the soft tissue. X ray is used to assess whether there is any fracture of the bone.

   By Sun Dance (Sundance) on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 2:06 pm:  Edit

That's a rather long time for a sprained ankle. You'd better see a good doc to make sure you haven't broken any bone or torn a ligament. This information may help:

   By joy on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 10:06 am:  Edit

Sorry, should have been stepping machine.

   By joy on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 9:50 am:  Edit

I had the inside of my ankle sprained more than 3 months ago. Have gone to bonesetters for 10+ times on and off to no avail. Whenever the pains gone and rest for a few weeks and go back to training on a stepping board, it hurts again, over and over. Do you think I should go for physical therapy? Any help would be appreciated.

Add a Message

You can use any username with password "hiking" to post. Registered users and moderators can also post messages here.

Topics Profile Close Page Delete Page Move Page Log Out   Administration