Which government dept should contact ?

Hong Kong Hiking Web: 相關興趣 Related Interest: 其他 Others: Which government dept should contact ?
   By Jason on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 12:24 am:  Edit

We want to suggest to extend the Hong Kong Trail from the End Point to the new RainShelter above the Big Wave Bay beach,so as to not entering the Big Wave Bay village to avaid the barking dog problem in the village. Anyone know and help us propose this to proper government dept ?


   By fatty on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 1:17 am:  Edit

I think the best place you can talk to is the 漁護署 because they talk care of country parks in Hong Kong :http://www.afcd.gov.hk/

Topics Profile Close Page Delete Page Move Page Log Out   Administration