初行者(買太陽眼鏡)各前輩意見

Hong Kong Hiking Web: 討論組 Forum: 初行者(買太陽眼鏡)各前輩意見
   By dropdedfwed on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 9:50 am:  Edit

Laza, What is the address for WiseFocus?

"I know a shop called WiseFocus (眼光獨到) that carry the brand. 美孚, 小西灣藍灣半島, 大角嘴港灣豪庭 都有分店."

Can someone tell the address in English?

Thanks

By saikunger on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 6:32 am:  Edit

千金買來換麉簫??

am i kidding?

By Sunman on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 12:27 am:  Edit

請問有無人知邊到有 Rudy Project 既太陽眼鏡賣呢? Thanks!

By New Hiker on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 2:13 pm:  Edit

有時,在街邊也可以買到好東西.不過,有些東西不宜在街邊購買,尤其是太陽眼鏡.這不是價錢問題,而是保障問題.

John Wong,
Just a few words isn't related to this topic:I responded your post elsewhere.But your previous posting in this column astonished me!Are you talking with yourself ─"a person coming from sub-culture"? I believe ah hong isn't the "KIND". But if he is, he is an intelligent sub-culture person. I highly appreciate him conversely.
What happened to you? Are you suffering from "WORK"?

By 資深行山人 on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 11:43 am:  Edit

John Wong,
我倒欣賞ah hong以這種"自我修正"的精神去提醒閣下作個精明的購物者.有人胡亂購物兼胡亂崇尚名牌.請問閣下願意作個自欺和被欺的消費者麼?
我的太陽眼鏡、背囊行山鞋都不是名牌.如果我冇記錯,量度UV的標準度數好像是400.我的太陽眼鏡是$200.00就達到這標準了,是在眼鏡舖配的.我的背囊和行山鞋都是台灣貨.
我更欣賞 ah hong 沒有等待閣下對他如此無理和不敬的回應道歉,就主動再貼文.如果你是如此的人,我附和ah hong 再贈多你幾句:閣下不是有眼光的人啊!閣下不是會選擇的人啊!你好應該向ah hong學習自我修正呢!

By John Wong (Honey_badger) on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 11:33 am:  Edit

Your mood of speech show overbearing and dominating which I thought I have been talking a person coming from sub-culture instead of a genuine hiker.

In all, your further posting 'noise?' will not be entertained and this is my last posting in this column.

By ah hong on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 8:48 am:  Edit

To buy a customer made product, u have to request the shop people to write down ur specification / requirement accurately and clearly on the sale order.

This is the common sense. Besides, we have to inspect our product and our receipt when we collect it immedicately.

In ur statement, u never talking anything about ur specification /requirement whether write it on the sales order or not. And u just complianting about the shop Salesman "did not apologize as if nothing had happened". This may not be fair for the shop or in other words, that is bias.

We, as a 3rd party, we may look a bit clearly and accurately. This is why I comment ur case by using yes or no statement.

By John Wong (Honey_badger) on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 6:54 pm:  Edit

ah hong,

Mind your tone of speech. You sound irnonical and domineering.

By ah hong on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 1:47 pm:  Edit

did u request the shop to write down ur specification on ur sales order?

If yes, that would be the failure of that shop.
If no, that is ur problem again.

By John Wong (Honey_badger) on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:58 am:  Edit

Ah hong,

What I had experinced is in fact happened in HK. Interesting is, some cheap sun glasses, which are valued for about $20 and are "made in China" products, still UV-resistant.

To be practical, bring a small key-chain-like UV radiator can help for determination.

I remembered that I had visted a long-established shop in HK and asked for UV-resistant to the wave length specification of 245 nM. I paid for higher price than the general 275 nM type. Week later I picked the glass from the shop and I called for a check to the already-mounted glass. The meter gave the reading of 275 nM. Salesman did not apologize as if nothing had happened. I left that to the shop for their re-remounting a new pair of glass. Another week I came back, checked, took away the remounted spectacles of correct specification.

By ah hong on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 9:01 am:  Edit

Thanking for ur sharing.

I suppose what John Wong's practice is learning from buying some cheap, low quality product, especially from China mainland.

You have to study all product technical specification, features, and its application first before you go and buy such products. There is no need just believe the flower language from the sales. This is important.

Buying a branded product is a good choice as there quality is more reliability and traceable. Of course, u may have to pay a bit more, but you are affortable. Quality product doesnt pay a lot.

By John Wong (Honey_badger) on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 4:44 pm:  Edit

The most important is to check whether the lens are UV-resistant. Model and brand name are comparatively less improtant.

Do not trust the shop people, pick up the sun glass and use a money note for checking watermark can be seen under the UV-lamp or not. If watermark seen, don't buy.

By superjohn on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 7:27 pm:  Edit

everybody wear Oakley, too common, thus definitely not 好型. i have been using Rudy Project for three years.

By Laza on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 5:06 am:  Edit

Rudy Project has a RX Line that can fit a prescription insert behind. Amonng the line, there are a few models that the tinted lens can also flip up. I've been wearing my RP Exception, which allows the tinted lens to be flipped up, for almost 2 years. They fit great and look great, and provide excellent coverage. A bit expensive though...$2000.

At present, none of the bigger chains carry the brand, only the smaller shops do. I know a shop called WiseFocus (眼光獨到) that carry the brand. 美孚, 小西灣藍灣半島, 大角嘴港灣豪庭 都有分店.

By lantaustaff on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 9:52 pm:  Edit

本人有近視....
Bolle 此牌子ok嗎?因可加上近視框....
鏡片有多類?以下三項分別? Or 各顏色分別?
Dark Cinnamon
clear
TNS Gun
請問各前輩意見?

Thank Very Much!!!!!!

By kenlam168 on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 2:21 pm:  Edit

Try Rudy Project, they also can put prescription lens into the sunglass and they are more professional in lenses. www.rudyproject.com

By messhong on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 9:09 pm:  Edit

請問rudyproject加上近視框大概要幾錢

By lantaustaff on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 4:00 pm:  Edit

kenlam168 多謝你意見
在h.k.請問rudyproject 那埵陰o買?
rudyproject加上近視框大概要幾錢?

thank you!!!

By JackJack on Sunday, August 13, 2006 - 11:15 pm:  Edit

Rayban

By trailwalkers on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 12:11 am:  Edit

不如直接配一副近視太陽靜更好.

By Oakley on Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 11:17 pm:  Edit

我想問Oakley 太陽眼鏡有冇近視lens?
因為Oakley 好型,我想買番副?

Add a Message

You can use any username with password "hiking" to post. Registered users and moderators can also post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Profile Close Page Delete Page Move Page Log Out   Administration