Hong Kong Hiking Web:
Purpose: Store and Retrieve Solitary hiking path information for emergency usage.
Target User: Solitary Hiker or Small Hiking Group
Privacy: Submitted information will be store internally and retrieve by webmaster during emergency.
Note: Detail information and frequent use is beneficial in the long run.
Help yourself by spending a few minutes for every new route !
1. Just copy the following message
2.Click Start New Thread button
3.Paste into Add a Message Box
4.Fill in the rest of information
5. Enter User Name, Password and Title
6. Click Preview/Post Message
7. Click Post this message
8. Message will be store internally for emergency use.
- -Testing is welcome, your comment for improvement here .
| By A on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:07 am: Edit
Posted From: 184.108.40.206|
What is the aim of the system ?
What do you want to achieve ?
| By JW on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 9:46 pm: Edit
Posted From: 220.127.116.11|
The solo-hiker's self-reporting system does serve the purpose in case of emergency. However, in order to study more in-depth survey for the whereabouts of the unfortunate hiker, a supplementary database shall be required for the searchers to better estimate the possible location of the unfortunate.
Welcome to test 行山網便條系統
Structure of knolwedge database may consist of the following fields:
Duration of the journey
Description of harzadous zones (if encoutered)
Supportings of harzadous zones (photos, map, etc)
Description of any side-tracking away from the intended route
Reason of side-trackings
Observation of IIs, dents, etc
Reporting of other abnormalies
1. If you are a frequent Solitary hiker/ small hiking group will you use it ?
2. If you are a Solitary hiker/ small hiking group, how to improve this system in order for you to use it better ?
3. Other suggestions ?